Tensile Force System
- Mobile App Program : Download from Reference room
- Tensile Sensor_50kg 6개(77mm X 38mm X 21mm) / biner
- Tablet PC (Mobile phone available)
- 6 charge cable
- Product case
- Tablet stand
- Uer’s manual (print)
PTFS App manual
PTFS App Manual
- Used with the Functional Training System (FTS) for measurements and evaluations.
- It can be used with the FTS for rehabilitative exercise therapy after musculoskeletal or nervous system injury, sports injury, surgery, or other conditions, particularly scoliosis.
- Used for posture and movement evaluation for patients with musculoskeletal disease.
- Used during gait training for patients with central nervous system disease.
1. Measurements and evaluations
- Measurement of static and dynamic tensile force in three axes and planes.
- User’s measurement history management and building a database.
Printing report based on tensile force (PDF file saving function).
- Visual feedback training is possible by checking real-time tensile force. It is loaded with elastic rope in theree axes and planes and has guidelines video for keeping a natural posture while using the FTS.
- Provides real-time guidelines video for maintaining a natural posture and movement patterns on the FTS.
- It can check tensile force that is needed for a natural posture.
- It is possible to perform symmetric exercise training during bilateral weight-bearing exercise, functional training and gait training.