Innesis Peek TL Cage
The INNESIS PEEK TL Cage was developed as an implant for the posterior stabilization of the lumbar spinal column using a Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF) technique.
- Radiolucent PEEK allows the growth of bone through two graft windows of the cage to be visualized.
- Titanium markers to indicate cage position on X-ray
- Teeth ensure primary stability to prevent migration
- Implant sizes range from 7mm to 15mm in 1mm increments
- Parallel(0°) or angled(4°) configurations