Fuctional Training Unit
FTU is a product for improving the function of patients with nervous system damage.
Systematic step-by-step sensory integration training improves the function of strengthening and stabilizing the injured area.
In a stable state wearing a suit, you can practice various postures. (supine, prone, sitting, stading, walking posture, etc).
- Three-sided mesh cage.
- Type :
- Rail Type : H type Crossway-rail System on upper center and breaking device.
- PTS Type : 3 sliding sling units on upper.
- Harness set : Quadri-suit set & Standing Suit Set.
Sensory Integration Training
* FTU Unit : W 2,010mm X D 240mm X H 200mm
- Large Holder 1ea (845mm X 230mm)
- Medium Holder 2ea (880mm X 120mm)
- Static Holder 2ea (765mm X 157mm)
- Small Holder 2ea (570mm X 90mm)
- Multi Strap 2ea (290mm X 90mm)
- Chest Holder 1ea (985mm X 710mm)
- Foot Holder 2ea (136mm X 148mm)
- Traction Holder 1ea (800mm X 200mm)
- Power Grip 2ea (120mm X 200mm X ø 30)
- Rope 30cm 4ea (ø 8 X 300mm)
- Rope 60cm 4ea (ø 8 X 600mm)
- Elastic Rope 30kg 30cm 2ea (ø 8 X 300mm)
- Elastic Rope 50kg 30cm 2ea (ø 8 X 300mm)
- Length control assist Rope(8mm) : 1m, 2m(각 2ea)
- Length control elastic 30kg : 1500mm / 1800mm
- Tubing(각 2ea) : Silver 800mm / (Red, Green, Blue, Black, Silver) 500m
- Tubing set : Yellow 30cm (4ea), Yellow 45cm(4ea),Red 30cm(4ea), Red 45cm(4ea), Green 30cm(4ea), Green 45cm(4ea), Blue 30cm(4ea), Blue 45cm(4ea)
- Tubing 30M(Box) – Yellow, Red
- Standing Suit 1ea
- Quadruped Suit 1ea
- D-Ring Belt set (14ea)
- Pulley Set 8ea (Pulley, S-ring, Biner)
- Of rectangular cube structure connected to 4 aluminum half oval columns with mesh submerged inside
- Mesh is attached on 3 sides and 4 columns depending on use
- Rail System & Sling unit at top center:
- H-shaped Crossway-rail System movable to front/back and right/left
- Lockable Sling unit
- Manual & Exercise Therapy using sling accessories
- strengthening and resistance exercise using Rope, Tubing after connecting pulley to the mesh on 3sides:
- Traction exercise using Sling and Mesh
Crossway Walking Rail system
- Walking rail System movable to right/left, which enables to avoid obstacles during quadruped creeping training, walking training, functional task training, linear walking training on the H-shaped walking rail
Training the patient with balancing capacity reduced while body weight supporting load is reduced by connecting the harness to the sling unit:
- Quadruped Suit Set : used in exercise to strengthen and stabilize the upper body under the quadruped creeping posture
- Standing Suit Set : Training for balance and function under sitting/standing posture after connecting the mesh on 3 sides with the tubing.
- Holder and ropes for Sling